7 Reasons You Should Hire a Realtor to Sell Your Home
Are you trying to sell your home on your own? here are 7 reasons why you should hire a realtor to sell your home!
Many sellers who try and sell their home on their own think they are doing because they are going to save money by not paying a commission or part of a commission to the listing agent. Not only that, sellers often think the process is easy and that we listing agents just sit around and do not really earn our commission. Here are 7 reasons why you should reconsider:
1) Listing your home with a Realtor will result in getting your home sold more quickly because they are experts at pricing your home and marketing it to get it sold as quickly as possible. It is a proven fact that the longer your home stays on the market, then less you will receive. That is why it’s important have a good pricing and marketing strategy.
2) According to the National Association of Realtors, it’s been proven statistically that Realtors get a higher price for the sale of a home than the For Sale by Owner. Good Realtors are connected with the local Real Estate community and they know the best ways to market your home.
3) A Realtor will bring more buyers to your home.
4) A Realtor will negotiate the best deal possible when it comes to price, contract terms, request for repairs and anything else that may come up.
5) A Realtor will help keep the sellers from getting into any legal trouble because of their knowledge of real estate contracts and all the ways a real estate transaction can go south which protects the sellers.
6) A Realtor will make sure the transaction runs smoothly to ensure you close on time.
7) Realtors save you time! Most people grossly underestimate the time it takes to sell a home. Navigating the paperwork alone is a lot to deal with. Then you have to consider all the marketing you will need to do to sell your home as well as all the time it takes answering questions to people who inquire or want to see your home.