Here is my new listing in Newcastle, CA. Stunning views all around! Property address is 780 Stonewood Road, Newcastle, CA 95658 and is on 2.7 acres. List Price is $875,000. Main home has 4423 sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms and 2 full bath. Kitchen has been remodeled and has beautiful granite counters, custom cabinets, a stainless steel sub-zero refrigerator and stainless steel Wolf stove. There is also a guest house on the property that is 832 sq. ft.
This property makes you feel like you are in the country, but only 15 minutes from the freeway!
There will be no interior pictures until after the estate sale in the next week as the sellers are getting rid of most of what is in the house. Stay tuned!
If interested, please contact me at Sheri@SheriNegri.com or call me at (916) 606-3210.
Are you trying to sell your home on your own? here are 7 reasons why you should hire a realtor to sell your home!
Many sellers who try and sell their home on their own think they are doing because they are going to save money by not paying a commission or part of a commission to the listing agent. Not only that, sellers often think the process is easy and that we listing agents just sit around and do not really earn our commission. Here are 7 reasons why you should reconsider:
1) Listing your home with a Realtor will result in getting your home sold more quickly because they are experts at pricing your home and marketing it to get it sold as quickly as possible. It is a proven fact that the longer your home stays on the market, then less you will receive. That is why it’s important have a good pricing and marketing strategy.
2) According to the National Association of Realtors, it’s been proven statistically that Realtors get a higher price for the sale of a home than the For Sale by Owner. Good Realtors are connected with the local Real Estate community and they know the best ways to market your home.
3) A Realtor will bring more buyers to your home.
4) A Realtor will negotiate the best deal possible when it comes to price, contract terms, request for repairs and anything else that may come up.
5) A Realtor will help keep the sellers from getting into any legal trouble because of their knowledge of real estate contracts and all the ways a real estate transaction can go south which protects the sellers.
6) A Realtor will make sure the transaction runs smoothly to ensure you close on time.
7) Realtors save you time! Most people grossly underestimate the time it takes to sell a home. Navigating the paperwork alone is a lot to deal with. Then you have to consider all the marketing you will need to do to sell your home as well as all the time it takes answering questions to people who inquire or want to see your home.
Feng Shui Basics
Three Power Principles of Feng Shui
Chi is energy. It is the constantly moving and changing life force that we feel around us making us feel either good or bad in a certain location. Chi can accumulate in the objects around you. In your home or office, the chi will flow in through the door and out through the windows. The goal of Feng Shui improvements (or “cures”) is to keep the chi flowing gently throughout your environment rather than running straight through it. Chi can have a negative effect on your surroundings when it gets stuck or blocked.
The Five Elements
The Five Elements is the collective name used to describe the colors, shapes, and textures around you. The Elements are: Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, and Wood. Each Element is distinguished by a characteristic shape, colors, and set of attributes. Feng Shui improvements for homes and offices balance all of these Elements in your interior environment.
|Fire||Triangle||Red, Orange, Purple||Passion, Emotion|
|Earth||Square||Brown, Yellow||Grounding, Stability|
|Metal||Circle||White, Metallic||Strength, Independence|
|Water||Curvy||Black, Blue||Relaxation, Inspiration|
|Wood||Rectangle||Green, Teal||Growth, Expansion|
The Bagua is the chart used to map the areas of a home or office and determine where to locate the objects and colors that represent the Five Elements. The traditional bagua is an octagon (the word bagua means “8-sided” in Chinese). Modern approaches to Feng Shui use a grid-shaped chart to map nine areas of your life (see Bagua Map):
- Compassion/Travel/Helpful People
The Placer County Fair is coming up this weekend from June 25th to June 28th!
- Thursday, June 25th – 3PM to 10PM
- Friday, June 26th – 3PM to 11PM
- Saturday, June 27th – 10AM to 11PM
- Sunday, June 28th – 10AM to 10PM
- Adults (13-59) – $5
- Seniors (60+) – $3
- Junior (6-12) – $3
- Active Military – $3
- Kids 5 and under – Free
- Parking – $5
For more details, check out their website at: http://www.placercountyfair.org/
Interest Rates Lowered
Average fixed-rate mortgages reversed course this week, falling after having soared to new highs for 2015 last week.
Freddie Mac reports the following national averages with mortgage rates for the week ending June 18:
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgages: averaged 4 percent, with an average 0.7 point, dropping from last week’s 4.04 percent average. Last year at this time, 30-year rates averaged 4.17 percent.
- 15-year fixed-rate mortgages: averaged 3.23 percent, with an average 0.5 point, dropping from last week’s 3.25 percent average. A year ago, 15-year rates averaged 3.30 percent.
- 5-year hybrid adjustable-rate mortgages: averaged 3 percent, with an average 0.4 point, dropping from last week’s 3.01 percent average. Last year at this time, 5-year ARMs averaged 3 percent.
- 1-year ARMs: averaged 2.53 percent, with an average 0.2 point, holding the same as last week. A year ago, 1-year ARMs averaged 2.41 percent.
Source: Freddie Mac
Now is a great time for buyers to get off the fence and purchase a home while interests rates are this low!
We at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate – Reliance Partners have this amazing new 3D technology to showcase homes! No one else in the Sacramento region has this yet. You can see a 3D image of the home in what is considered to be a dollhouse view. In the dollhouse view, you can double click on any room and begin your virtual tour of the entire home. This technology cannot even compare to video virtual tours. This 3D technology is so much more.
You can also look at a floor plan view of the home. As a realtor, I can easily determine the dimensions of the room as well using the floor plan view.
This is another amazing tool I can provide to my sellers at no cost to them to help sell their home! Go to www.GotThreeD.com to see how this technology works. Feel free to contact me with any questions.